When 210 children die from ordinary flu, it does not hit the mainstream media. When 21 children die from H1N1, it is prime news. When 67 navy crew die within a few days of taking the H1N1 flu shot before leaving a port in the US, it hides in small bylines. Beware the Chameleon in the garb of science and mainstrean media.
ONLY SWINE FLU DEATHS LEAD TO HYSTERIA
The mainstream media has gone nuts and remains in overdrive in whipping up a hysteria relating to swine flu and the need for H1N1 vaccinations. Some governments have been enlightened by the facts surrounding the H1N1 and will not buy it nor force their people to take the shots.
One of the very special facts is that it is a virus with an "odd mixture of genes" from viruses such as the bird flu virus and human influenza virus. It was never found in swine and such a virus could not have evolved or mutated in the swine biological system. Later, health authorities in the US stated on TV that is a laboratory artifact see: VIRUSGATE: http://www.laleva.org/eng/2009/09/virusgate.html
WHO is also a central figure that helped created a scare when, to the amusement of many, raised its alert level from pandemic level 3 to pandemic level 6, its highest pandemic alert level. The politics of disease is never too difficult to understand, if you care to look at the basic facts. So, let's just consider the facts as enumerated below that have been properly highlighted by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, NaturalNews Editor (MANewsEd):-
1. The CDC stopped testing for H1N1 sometime ago as its symptoms are close to a mild seasonal flu, but strangely lumps all cases of flu as H1N1!
2. The CDC now reports that nearly 4,000 Americans have been killed by H1N1 swine flu. This number is supposed to sound big and scary, motivating millions of people to go out and pay good money to be injected with untested, unproven H1N1 vaccines. But let's put the number in perspective: Did you know that more than four times as many people are killed each year by common NSAID painkillers like aspirin? (MANewsEd).
Why is the CDC playing this game together with WHO?
"Conservative calculations estimate that approximately 107,000 patients are hospitalized annually for nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID)-related gastrointestinal (GI) complications and at least 16,500 NSAID-related deaths occur each year among arthritis patients alone" (Singh Gurkirpal, MD, "Recent Considerations in Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug Gastropathy", The American Journal of Medicine, July 27, 1998, p. 31S)
"So for every person the CDC claims was killed by H1N1 swine flu this year, common painkillers like aspirin have killed four! Yet you don't see the CDC, FDA, WHO or mainstream media running around screaming about the extreme dangers of aspirin, do you? All those deaths apparently don't matter. Only swine flu deaths lead to hysteria" (ref: MANewsEd).
- - -
3. You do not see hundreds of people dying on a daily or weekly basis in cities around the world, even when it is at its peak, so how come WHO has gone to ALERT level 6? There is nothing like the situation of the Spanish Flu of 1918.
4. Nearly 100,000 Americans die every year from adverse reactions to FDA-approved prescription drugs. That's twenty-five times the number of people killed by H1N1 swine flu (even if you believe the CDC's numbers). So where's the big warning about the dangers of prescription drugs? Why isn't the CDC warning Americans about an "epidemic of dangerous drugs" that poses a far greater threat to your health? (ref: MANewsEd).
5. "It has been estimated conservatively that 16,500 NSAID-related deaths occur among patients with rheumatoid arthritis or osteoarthritis every year in the United States. This figure is similar to the number of deaths from the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) and considerably greater than the number of deaths from multiple myeloma, asthma, cervical cancer, or Hodgkin's disease. If deaths from gastrointestinal toxic effects from NSAIDs were tabulated separately in the National Vital Statistics reports, these effects would constitute the 15th most common cause of death in the United States. Yet these toxic effects remain mainly a "silent epidemic," with many physicians and most patients unaware of the magnitude of the problem. Furthermore the mortality statistics do not include deaths ascribed to the use of over-the-counter NSAIDS" (Wolfe M. MD, Lichtenstein D. MD, and Singh Gurkirpal, MD, "Gastrointestinal Toxicity of Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs", The New England Journal of Medicine, June 17, 1999, Vol. 340, No. 24, pp. 1888-1889)" (ref: MANewsEd).
Did you catch that? The 16,500 figure for deaths each year doesn't even include over-the-counter painkiller drugs! If you add in those numbers, you're probably looking at something closer to 40,000 Americans kills each year by these drugs. And that makes these drugs 1000% more deadly than swine flu (because 40,000 is ten times greater than 4,000) (ref: MANewsEd). And if you caught the crux of the matter, you would notice the parallel hysteria about AIDS as well.
6. Compare the Swine flu vs. seasonal flu. According to CDC statistics, swine flu is only approximately one-ninth as dangerous as regular seasonal flu. That's because the CDC maintains that seasonal flu kills 36,000 Americans each year (a figure that I've already pointed out is highly suspect, but that's what they claim) compared to 4000 by H1N1. Some reports say that more people have died from the H1N1 and that does not include the number of miscarriages that occurred days after pregnant women took the H1N1 flu shot.
Even the ordinary seasonal flu is nothing to get all worked up over. Unless you're in a state of terrible health with a compromised immune system, obesity and asthma, beating seasonal flu is a no-brainer: Just nourish your body and take natural vitamin A (from papaya) vitamin C and vitamin D and let your built-in immune technology do its job. The body's immune system has already saved your life countless times. As a biological system, it works best under optimal nutritional conditions together with the vitamins from food sources and vitamin D from exposure to the sun. Coincidently, flu viral infections tend to appear in the winter when most people in cold climates get significantly much less skin exposure to sunlight. A tablespoon of virgin coconut oil and olive leaf extract might help, too.
So, looking at the statistics, where is the H1N1 flu pandemic? It appears to be actively residing only in the mainstream media and is continually and regularly being whipped up in the mainstream media. And that is, of course, part of an effective strategy. And they play with expectations. Today, Quest Diagnostics and the CDC said that the H1N1 pandemic may be hitting a peak ... and said weeks or months more of disease can be expected" (Nst, World, Nov 22, 2009) when the seasonal flu including some H1N1 came and went quietly in the Southern hemisphere. And in the same breath, they state that "we are beginning to se some declines in flu activity around the country but there is still a lot of influenza." Why can't these people be scientifically more concise? It appears that the news conference is more of a publicity scare as they try to end by saying, "The bottom-line is that the H1N1 pandemic in America is far from over." That is the punch line they seek to deliver in their mainstream news. They insist on using the word "pandemic."
People who look at the data and statistics are going to sit up straight and ask,"Are they more concerned about health or whipping up a hysteria concerning a flu that is much like a mild seasonal flu." Where is the good advice on nutrition to help boost your immune responses? The thrust of the health authorities is instead bent on pushing people into taking the H1N1 flu shots. Why this rather extremely heavy posturing on H1N1? And what about the dangers of more laboratory artifacts like this H1N1 in the future?
The conclusion of this article ought to go to Mike Adams himself who puts it straight and very nicely:-
There are lots of things that are far more dangerous than swine flu and yet are openly sold to consumers. Over 400,000 Americans die each year from smoking and yet you can buy cigarettes at Walgreens, Wal-Mart and CVS pharmacies. That means statistically, these pharmacies knowingly sell a product that kills 400 times as many people as swine flu has this year. Where's the alarm about the epidemic of tobacco-related deaths? Nowhere. Not a word from the CDC or WHO.
Also, if pharmacies really cared about your health, why do they openly sell a product that causes cancer and heart disease? Think about it...
They're just trying to sell you something that will harm you.
The fact is, pharmacies* will sell anything that makes money: Tobacco, processed junk food, and of course H1N1 vaccines. To the pharmaceutical retailers, it doesn't matter how many people die from the products they sell. They're just in business to sell anything that turns a profit, regardless of the consequences to public health. If they could make money selling influenza, they'd sell that, too.
If that does not enlighten you then nothing much would. There are newspapers that will, on their front page, also say that a drop of peripheral blood "tells you nothing" and the President of the Malaysian Medical Association will go on record to say that the microscope cannot be used in diagnosis, no mater how powerful it is and the Hematology Society of Malaysia makes its stand on such examination of blood as "junk science" through the mainstream media.
Today, here and now, you are witnessing the power struggle between the mainstream media that dishes out crap and the electronic media that attempts to put the matter and its facts straight or an attempt to project a more balanced picture or a picture that is closer to truth. Truth will never marry thieves.
- - -
* Note: In many countries, pharmacies are different from what we know in the western world - they are a mixture of pharmaceutical drug dispensaries and convenience stores.